Sunday, March 30, 2008

Conceptual Art?

So, my kids got a hold of my label maker today. I have to admit they are fun little machines to play with.

Anyhow, I'm now finding labels randomly posted all over the house. My daughter's labels include such predictable gems as "Keep Out of My Room" and "Wash your face and brush your teeth." They also include the rather more cruelly funny, "Hey! You wet your bed!" Twisted little sense of humor that one has.

My son's labels--well some of them made me think that I have a budding conceptual artist on my hands. His labels include: "me is me" (on the computer mouse) and the truly cryptic, but nicely alliterative "print paper in a poop box."

Sure makes you think. . . .I'm not sure about what. . .but it makes you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your children are so entertaining- keep up the good stories!