Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot

Okay--I think I've got this west coast heat/humidity wave figured out.

The East Coast summer got tired of the East Coast (and who wouldn't in the summer?) and decided to vacation in the West. Unfortunately, silly Summer didn't realize that it would be bringing the east coast heat and humidity with it. (Yo, Summer, ever heard of packing light??).

Remember that old Ben Franklin saying--Fish and visitors stink after three days? (I think I at least paraphrased it right. . .). Well, someone needs to remind East Coast Summer that it has now outstayed it's welcome, and then some. Time to go back home. Vacay is over. Been nice knowing you (not). We're tired of you barging in here and taking over. You've cost us too much and made a mess of our place. We'd like our home back, along with cooler temperatures,
drier days and lower electricity bills.

And don't let the door hit you in the low pressure system on the way out.

And while I realize it's wonderful out here, East Coast Summer better not be thinking of making a permanent move. That's one illegal immigrant I'd happily deport.

No comments: