Saturday, September 09, 2006

Long time, no type

Well, it's been a long, long time since I've written. First there was family vacation and then the chaos of the first week of school. I think I can now take a deep breath. . .and let my fingers do a little walking.

The question is. . .what to write about? I'm so out of the habit now (writing is like exercise; once you stop doing it, you lose the motivation and the ease), I'm not sure on what subject I'd like to opine. Do I talk about my trip? The fact that I just had another birthday? My guilty pleasure at having the kids back in school? The fact that when it comes to volunteering, it seems I'm just a girl who can't say no?

I think this requires further consideration. Okay, okay, further procrastination. But don't worry, now that I've warmed up, I'll be back---which reminds me of something I want to write about. Next entry will be about the Governator.

No comments: